Last Day in New York

Monday, July 1, 2013

This was the last day we spent in New York. We decided to get all touristy and went on the double-decker tour bus for the day, where we enjoyed some beautiful weather and sunshine. We also stopped in Soho to do some shopping. Tomorrow will be the last post from NY and I've been saving it until the end. It's a peek inside my very favorite new store in Soho! I cant wait to show you! Til then...

 The pretty pink wall in the W Hotel lobby. How could I not take a picture in front of a pink wall?

Tour bus fun.

A successful trip for both Amanda and I in the lovely Sam Edelman store! I got the purse you see me carrying and put my old one in the shopping bag.


Back at the W to get our luggage and then head over to La Guardia to go back to Chicago. Sorry for the creepy dude hangin' out in the background!

Dress: H&M (purchased last year in NYC)
Blazer: Uniqlo
Purse: Sam Edelman
Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina" (my FAVORITE sandals)
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: Target
Watch: La Mer via Stitch Boutique (similar from the La Mer Target collection here)

1 comment:

  1. Such a good photobomb with the guy in the yellow, lol! Not taking a picture in front of that pink wall would have been criminal!

    ReplyDelete