Summer Time Classics

Thursday, July 25, 2013

This dress is two summers old and I still think it's just perfect every time i wear it. It never gets old. These sandals, however, actually are old. I mean really old, like six years maybe, and in shoe years that's like 100. I've never been able to get rid of these old classics because they are just so darn comfy, easy to slip on and match with all things summer!

What do you have that you consider a summer classic?








Dress: Anthropologie "Shapeshifter" Maxi (found one here on eBay in a small, same size as mine)
Sandals: Cole Haan (old)
Hat & sunglasses: Street Fest (perfect hat match here)
Spike Bracelet: eBay (Stella and Dot one here)
Gold loop bracelet: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. That maxi is definitely one to hold onto for many summers to come. Panama hats and my black maxi dress are definitely at the top of my list for my summer classics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures of you holding your hat! you look stunning and your smile is amazing!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete