Peek Inside The Piperlime Store in Soho

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm guessing that if you are the kind of person who is visiting this fashion blog, then you also know what Piperlime is. What you may not know is that there is now a Piperlime store in Soho! I know, this made me super happy too when I first found out!

When I started to make my places-to-shop list for New York, this was at the very top of the list.

As I walked in, I felt as if the website had come to life. It was so pretty and full of all the things a fashionista could ask for: pretty dresses, sparkly jewels, shoes, shoes and more shoes!

I wanted to take so much home with me but decided on only three items, and was so very pleased with all of them. See what I decided on below!

I was afraid that I shouldn't waste the space in my luggage because I could just go home and order the same items online, but when I searched for them last week they weren't there. Don't worry, they are all there and linked below now though.

Take a look for yourself...


 Sidewalk view

 Entrance. So much to look at, it's hard to decide where to go first.

 All the pretty jewels!

What can only be described as the shoe dome! Amazing!

Picked up this lace-with-neon-orange-detail top. So pretty in person.

Saw this dress on the girl next to me in the fitting room and had to get it for myself!
I also got the red and white stripe dress you can see hanging on the left. (It's also on the middle mannequin in the first picture.

P.S. the "Lime Tag Sale" event is going on now on the Piperlime website. Stop by and check out some seriously cute and seriously discounted merch!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I totally want to be in the Piperlime store right now. It looks amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink watercolor dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete