The Truth

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm not going to lie, these pictures are from back when school was still in session. Since then, there have been very few opportunities to take outfit pictures because let's be honest, if you didn't have to go to work for a month and a half, would you dress up?

Most days consist of working out and hanging out around my house, all of which can be done in my Lululemon gear. Not to mention this unseasonably cold week we are having here in Chicago. My fashion senses are all mixed up. I want to wear summer dresses but the gray sky and weather in the 60s are making me choose otherwise.

Til it warms up, enjoy some leftover teacher outfits! By the way, this top is now on sale at Zara! 





 Blouse: Zara (on sale here)
Earrings: Francesca's (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment