Lace and Neon

Monday, July 15, 2013

You may remember this top from my dressing room shots in the new Piperlime store in New York. There, I tried it on with black leather shorts. But for work, I wore it with neon jeans to bring out the neon orange detailing in the lace. What do you think?







Top: Piperlime
Shoes: Sole Society "Austin"
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Oia Jules
Watch: Charming Charlie
Sunglasses: Nordstrom

And since I can't be back in the splendor of the Soho Piperlime store right now, I can only browse the site and dream. Here are some pretty little dresses I've got my eye on.

 Click here to shop the looks: 1/2/3/4

Pretty Piperlime Finds under $100


2 comments:

  1. You're rocking the neon! Great Outfit, I love the jeans..only $12?! Great find!

    ~Jamie

    www.rubyslipperdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit- the top and pants were made for each other!

    ReplyDelete