Tan Sandal Obsession

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

There is something just so easy about the perfect pair of match-with-everything tan sandals. The trick is to find both quality and comfort. One of my key determining factors when picking my neutral leather summer sandals is the look of the leather. Sometimes the leather, faux or no, can look rich and expensive even when it is not! That is my personal favorite when that happens! These picks below fit that bill and all ring in under 100 bucks, which is a small price to pay when you will wear these with everything from jeans to dresses.

I loved these so much when I got them in sky blue that I had to order them in tan too. I also picked up these super comfy ones from the Zara sale! I hate a heavy block heel being dragged behind me on a sandal but these are light enough to walk around all day in. These may not be leather, but they are certainly the most comfortable heels I own (in chambray and navy) and make your legs look miles long. I wore these for seven hours straight and my feet felt great.


1 comment:

  1. For the record, 100 bucks is not "a small price to pay" for anything.

    ReplyDelete