Black and White Cable

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

While running errands I stopped by the H&M on State Street and found this cozy sweater. Usually I find cable knit and horizontal stripes to be quite widening but I think the vertical pattern of the cable down the front helped streamline this sweater.  

Of course H&M got me in the door with their "buy one get one free knit sale" that was going on this weekend, but somehow this very KNIT sweater didn't count in the sale! Thanks a lot!





Sweater: H&M , Jeans: Zara, Boots: Ivanka Trump Arlecia, Necklace: Piperlime, Purse: Kate Spade Gold Coast Ginnie Pink, Sunglasses: Target

2 comments:

  1. Very cute sweater, kind of growing more and more obsessed with those Zara jeans... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend then! so crazy comfy! and only $50 which isn't bad in the land of good jeans!

    ReplyDelete