Most Adorable Sweatshirt Ever!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I saw this sweatshirt when shopping with my friend Amy and instantly fell in love! It so comfy and adorable and as I also found out later that evening, surprisingly versatile... 

I wore it to work for casual Friday, where a great deal of my 10 year-old students told me how much they like it. They even noticed I had a small bow necklace on with it too. So observant!

That night, I attended Luna Fest with a couple of friends, and I had purchased a really pretty H&M dress for it. But I couldn't quite get myself to take off this cozy sweatshirt with the chilly weather. I texted my girls as a warning that I had decided to wear a sweatshirt to this event which sounded ridiculous! I dressed it up as much as possible and headed out to the Museum of Broadcast Communication. It was a super cool venue where we got to see some really interesting short films.

Luckily I decided NOT to wear the dress I bought, because the woman hosting the event was wearing the same exact dress! So not only is this sweatshirt adorable, but it saved me from a huge fashion nightmare.  

Has this ever actually happened to you? How did you deal?



Teeny-tiny bow necklace



Bow sweatshirt: Forever 21 (buy here), Jeans: H&M, Sparkly tasseled loafers: Libby Edelman. Bow necklace: Forever 21(similar cute option here)

A few pics from the event!


gotta love swag bags!

7 comments:

  1. EVERY. KIND. OF. YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you approve of the sweatshirt out to an event!

      Delete
  2. Aww, yes! That sweatshirt is sooo cute! :D :D
    Your students sound very smart ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered the sweatshirt and a few other items from Forever 21....I may be a tad elderly for Forever 21 clothes but I don't care!! :):) I am having such fun reading your blogs and they have been very helpful. Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT Marie! I just went tonight and got a new black sweater with white polka dots! I hope you love it! They have great cheapy jewels too! Thanks for reading and so glad to help!

      Delete
  4. very cute sweatshirt - and i really love your leather motojacket!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target baby! That thing has been around for a few years and worth the 32 bucks it ran me!

      Delete