Preppy

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's pretty hard to wear this blazer and not feel like one of the Warblers from Glee, but that doesn't mean I love it any less, in fact maybe even a little more because of it! Target has been kind to me this Fall and this jacket is proof...super affordable preppy proof!

Today I got this same blazer, but in a camel color at my favorite Target on Damen. I also scored a camel colored poncho there which reminded me that I have a black "leather" trimmed one from last year that I needed to pull out. So of course as soon as I went home I started the search for it. I almost had a fashion-induced panic attack when I couldn't locate it (something that happens to me very rarely when I can't find an item where it's SUPPOSED to be in my seriously organized closet!) There, tucked practically inside my heaviest winter coat was my black poncho! And just like that fashion peace and tranquility was restored!

This ever happen to anyone else? Have you ever lost a really great piece that you STILL think of to this day?



Blazer: Target (buy here), Dress: Forever 21 (buy here), Brown Booties: Old Navy (buy on sale here for just $30!),  Necklace: vintage, Watch: Charming Charlies, Tights: DKNY(my favorites)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog, I adore your style! I almost wish you hadn't posted links to everything because I'm tempted to buy it all! The blazer and booties are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elana! Not the first time I've heard that complaint. I've been called an enabler a few too many times:) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that exact blazer on last week, stood in front of the mirror for 10 mins, and finally talked myself out of it (hard to justify buying work clothes when you aren't working...). Get out of my brain!

    ReplyDelete