Orange You Glad It's Fall?

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I have been waiting what feels like an eternity to wear this shirt! I got it back in June in NYC at Joe Fresh! I find orange a tricky color to wear in Fall/Winter because when pairing with darker colors, especially black, the look can turn very "Halloweeny" very fast.

I averted this situation by paring it with this tan velvety dot-print skirt I picked up from Anthropologie last year on sale for something ridiculously cheap (for there) like $39!

What are your feelings on orange? How do you steer clear of the dreaded Halloween look?



Skirt: Corded Dots pencil skirt Anthropologie, Orange silk top: Joe Fresh, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: C label Hudson via Piperlime, Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet, Earrings: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. If you scroll down to the shot of me smirking from the waist up, you can see YOU taking the picture in my sunglasses! Photo bomb!
    http://allmouthandtrousers.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/we-go-together/

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I JUST painted my nails pumpkin orange. #sickdayequalshomebeautyday

    ReplyDelete