Lots of Layers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This outfit just kind of evolved as I was getting dressed. I had no idea what to wear so I turned to my black Express pants, or as one of my coworkers calls them, scuba pants. They are so comfy and flattering they work with really anything. Then I just kept adding layers from there. I wound up with this outfit in an array of different shades of green.

As you may remember from this post I call these my "magic pants" and suggested you all go out and buy a pair. Obviously you all took my word for it because when I went to get another pair (after I spilled all over these ones... oops) they were almost entirely sold out! I don't blame you; they are fantastic. Like wearing fancy, slimming sweatpants. Who could ask for more. Who knows though, maybe your local Express still has a few pairs hiding out.

Zara scarf snagged at their summer sale for $15! 

 Pants: Express (buy here), Lace top: Zara similar here in red and here in green, Booties: Marks by Report, Necklace: Forever 21 (very old), Blazer: Target (buy here), Sunglasses: Target


 My most comfortable booties!

Love the hidden pop of red!

4 comments: