Holla At Me!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today is officially the last of my red-headed days! As I type this I am a brunette for the 1st time in three years! I do still have a few outfits left with red hair, so the brunette pics can wait a few days...

First and foremost, I want to say THANK YOU to all the readers of HOTPINK! Your conversation and feedback always make my day! If you haven't commented on the site, please do, even if you only drop in from time to time. I'd love to hear from you, and I do see every single comment. And if you ever have a fashion request or need help finding an item visit my HOTPINK style face book page here, and send me your requests! 

Can't wait to hear from you!




Snow leopard button down: J Crew(buy here on sale), Skirt: J Crew Factory Store (also on sale here), Pointy toe flats: C Label on Piperlime (buy here), Belt and necklace: Forever 21, Bracelet: LOFT, Wrap watch: La Mer

5 comments:

  1. I'll holla at ya, boo!

    Damn girl you lookin FINE! Mmmm-MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been learning lots from your Blog....I read and view everyone of them. Love it!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I totally appreciate it! Let me know if you ever need help finding something!

      Delete
  3. LOL @ Andrew's comment...

    You do look fabulous, LOVE the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ) oh Andrew....

      Thanks pretty lady! I always LOVE reading your comments!

      Delete