In Bloom

Monday, October 29, 2012

I have had these floral jeans for a long time now. I even asked you readers help me decide on a pair when I ordered them back in August on this post! You picked well! Truth is I had trouble figuring out what to wear with them so I took the easy way out and paired them with a navy painters tee from J crew. When in doubt, can't go wrong with a solid, right?

Btw, what did you all think of the bonus post this Saturday?  Something you would like to see more of in the future? And if so let me know what kinds of items you would like me to gather up and find.






Floral Jeans: ASOS (buy here on sale for $34), Tee: J Crew Painters Tee, Wedges: (old) Urban Outfitters Buy super similar ones here, Eiffel Tower Necklace: Forever 21 (sold out online but I saw some at the Michigan Ave location on Sunday), Rose Gold Watch: Charming Charlie, Sunglasses: Target

3 comments: