Lacy Day

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kinda felt like Paddington bear in this outfit with the hat and the trench coat, but it has been so yucky and rainy in the last week that I needed it to save my curly hair (yes, it's naturally curly) from a disastrous day of frizz. 

The only new things I have on are these jeans which I am pretty much in love with from Zara. Since I only get to wear jeans once every 2 weeks, I really want to enjoy the days I get to wear them. I got these on a recent much-needed shopping trip, because for the first time in a long time, all my jeans were too big on me! (Thanks 17 Day Diet!!) I really am enjoying the super stretchy denim and overall they're a great look and fit. 

Zara, your clothes my run small but when they fit well, who cares what size they are! Am I right ladies?





Lace pullover: Anthropologie via Ebay(a bunch available here on Ebay), Necklace: Forever 21, Trench coat: Target (old), Hat: Ebay(super old), Me Too Patty bow flat: Nordstrom, Jeans: Zara

2 comments:

  1. This is my FAVORITE outfit of all so far!! It is more Annie Hall to me than Paddington Bear.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Thanks! This was just a casual Friday outfit I wasn't even sure I should put on her. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete