Rainy Day

Friday, October 5, 2012

I can't say I was very inspired when I woke up to this rainy, dreary weather. Black was an easy choice, but I spiced it up with some leopard print in the skirt and snake print on the shoes.

These shoes were actually really comfy considering the severe ankle strap. You can get them on Piperlime or, like I did, pay $20 less for the same exact shoes on Lulu's! Only a few limited sizes left! (check for your size here) I hope they have yours!

What do you wear to liven things up when the weather is uninspiring? Tell me in the comments and join the conversation!




Shoes: Piperlime (buy here), Skirt: J Crew Factory Store (buy here on sale), Black 1/2 sleeve tee, Ann Taylor, Necklace, Oia Jules via Etsy

I will be joining some of my ladies tonight for the Women's film fest. Should be a great time! Pictures to come!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment