J Crew, I Love You!

Friday, October 26, 2012

This outfit is proof of the J Crew rampage I have been on recently. Those folks have been putting out a new sale every few day! How is a girl supposed to resist such fabulous colors and prints?! AND the 15% teacher discount? I mean really, I had no choice! 

I still haven't worn the hot pink version (on sale!!) of this skirt which is just a shame, but I hope it will come out soon. Probably with this same belt but a navy painters tee instead of this trusty snowcat button-down.




Belt: J Crew Factory store, Skirt: J Crew (on sale here), Button down: J Crew Boy Shirt in Snowcat, Studded Flats: C Label Hudson 10, Wrap Watch: La Mer, Nails (my new favorite Fall shade that doesn't sound fall-like at all) Bahama Mama by Essie, Pin: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment