My Favorite Street

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

There's a historic block of homes down by Whitney Young High School (near Jackson and Ashland on Chicago's near west side) that is just so pretty, especially around this time of year. So when we passed by there on our Saturday morning errands, we knew it would make a great background for pictures.

This outfit is made up of pretty random older pieces that I have owned for a while, so unfortunately pretty much everything is not available for purchase online.  Sorry folks, you know how much I love to steer you in the right purchasing direction!

So tell me, what do you think of the darker hair? I'm loving it and hope you are as well. Feels much more Fall-like to me.







Sweater: Old Navy (random clearance find for $7), Faux leather tuxedo stripe pants: Target, Boots: Urban Outfitters, Purse: Aldo Outlet, Necklace: Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! It's so bright and happy :D That street is indeed beautiful
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! $7?? That is awesome!!! I love it when you find deals like that. That color is perfect on you!
    xx, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,

    I loved this post!

    The use of bright lime is perfect for fall!

    Loving your blog,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Fashion Face pose you have in the last shot! LOL.
    That color is really great on you, cute outfit, looove the fall beauty in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. That face was a totally unplanned! It was probably between smiles. Sometimes Andrew does some continuous shots and they catch a bunch of weirdo faces! :)

    ReplyDelete