Beetlejuice

Monday, December 31, 2012

Where am I going in this outfit you ask? Oh just out to dinner with my husband and father-in-law. This is what everyone wears out with their in-laws right? Faux-leather pants? That's normal?

You see, sometimes I have this problems where I get an outfit idea in my head (today it was stripes and dots in black and white) and I must wear it. I make it acceptable (in my head at least) for whatever occasion it is. Even if it's too dressy or too casual for the occasion, I just do it. The trick is to wear it with confidence, that way even if you wind up looking like Beetlejuice (kind of like I do here) you still feel great and it totally works!

I hope that whatever you decide wear to ring in the new year you feel fabulous in it and you are surrounded by great company! Happy 2013!






Pants: ASOS
Heels: Zara Chain Court Shoe (sold out online)
Blazer: Express
Blouse: H&M (old)
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Mens from Target

2 comments:

  1. DAAAAAAAAYUM those pants are hotttttt! It's no secret that your outfits will be different than everyone else's, so whatevs. This outfit is perfection.

    Miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look HOT!!!!! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete