Double Duty: One Sweater, Two Ways

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


I think I'm no longer proudest of how an outfit turns out, but instead how long I can tolerate being outside without a coat to photograph it!

It was straight-up freezing this day and you can even see the frozen puddles behind me. Not to mention this sweater has a pretty open weave to let all that brisk Chicago wind right in! Yikes!

This sweater got a lot of use in the last week. First for another one of my husband's work parties, then for an "End of the World" party from last Friday.

Do you have any pieces that have been doing double duty this holiday season?



 Yes folks, those are some ice puddles... and I am standing here with my coat off! Smart, I know.

 Very old men's watch from Target. Vintage ID bracelet. Real goosebumps!

DIY mint rhinestone necklace from this post from a few months back.

Boots: Arlecia by Ivanka Trump
Green Sparkle Sweater: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
ID Bracelet: Vintage from the Randolph Street Market
Watch: Very old men's watch from Target


Blogger friend Amy and I dressed pretty much the same the last day of work!

LOOK 2: What I wore to another holiday work party


Heels: Zara (last seen here)
Faux-Leather Skirt: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Sparkle Collar Necklace: Charlotte Russe (last seen here)
Sweater: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment