Banded Totem Shift Dress

Friday, October 18, 2013

I love this dress the moment I saw it. It practically screamed my name. Bright bold colors, a fun print and a structured shape that's perfect for work. All that made this dress too hard to pass up. 

What I did not love was the price. Starting out at $178.00 it was just too pricey for a work dress. I had the feeling that the masses might get turned off by all that color and maybe this one would make it to the sale section soon. Sure enough it did but I still waited it out for a second sale cut. I found one left in My favorite Anthropologie in Philly (there is a couch in the elevator! It's like a tiny floating living room) and snatched it up!

This dress pulled double duty when I wore it after work to the Women Empowerment Open house in Pilsen. These ladies threw quite a party in their new location. But like the bad blogger that I am, I didn't take any pictures there! Don't worry though, you can check them out here!







Shoes: J. Crew Factory
Bracelet: Banana Republic Outlet
Earrings: Francescas (similar stunners here!)

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Jill!! You look like a super fun popsicle - in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely loving the bold colors of this dress!!!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you really want something and are able to wait out the sale and get the last one in your size, almost by sheer force of will. this dress is so fabulous on you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete