Oxblood Maxi

Monday, October 21, 2013

Another great Forever 21 find. This oxblood maxi dress was but $16! 

It was perfect for one of those pre-school-day meeting days when I had to get up at a disgustingly early hour and was not awake enough to come up with a clever outfit. One-piece dress, add some sparkles and that hot pink lip I love so much and there you have it, an easy early morning outfit!

P.S.: Tomorrow is my birthday, and my husband and I will be on an anniversary/birthday trip out to Utah (keep up with me on Instagram) where he will be running a half marathon! I will be taking the day off of blogging with the excuse of traveling, as well as taking a moment of recognition of just how old I really am! Sadness.

 





 Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Piperlime
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Coach "Willis" (same) (similar for less)
Necklace: J. Crew
Lips: Smash Box "Fuchsia Flash"


No comments:

Post a Comment