Neutral Territory

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A few weeks back when I attended the Midwest Style Bloggers Brunch, I was introduced to Langford Market via the brunch goodie bag. The kind ladies over at Langford market gave each blogger a $50 gift card to shop to their hearts desire.

The following weekend I met up with Peggy, whom I also met at the brunch, and browsed the Armitage Ave. location. The store had a lot of cute options (especially the teal fringy dress I tried on) but I decided on a pair of out-of-my-comfort-zone neutral-colored satin pants. Usually I would go for the bright colors but I wanted to try something different. These pants also happen to have an elastic waist band which puts them right in everyone's comfort zone!

Thanks to the lovely ladies over at Langford Market. Stop in and check them out for yourself! Locations here!








Lips: YSL Glossy Stain #16 (in love with this stuff!)
Blouse: TJ Maxx (cute option here)
Pants: c/o Langford Market
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target (the leftovers of the line are all on clearance online)
Booties: Report "Marks"
Necklace: Forever 21
Jacket: Zara

1 comment: