Black and White to the Theater

Thursday, October 24, 2013

You may remember this dress from a few weeks ago when I wore it here to work with a white long-sleeve tee underneath it. 

And you may be surprised that I'm wearing the same dress within such a short timeframe -- to me it's like a year -- but I just love it so much.

Like the top in yesterday's post, this too had to go in to the tailor to have the shoulders taken in a bit, which softened up the look. It was a too squared off and boxy, but now it's perfect thanks to Frank's Alterations in South Loop!

I can't wait to get creative with this dress when the snow starts falling and add fun layers under and over it!





Dress: Calvin Klein via the Fashion Outlets of Chicago store
Shoes: Zara
Purse: Target
Bracelet: Forever 21
Coat: Macys


No comments:

Post a Comment