Black and White: Color Block and Dots

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

As I talked about last week on this post (check it out for my B&W picks), the black-and-white trend is where it's at right now! 

Of course it just wouldn't be my style to wear this trend in an easy way. I added some interest to it by mixing my polka-dot blouse with this color-blocked skirt. 

Add in a hot pink lip and there you have a fun take on the black-and-white trend.





Blouse: (old) H&M
Necklace, Skirt and Bracelet: (Old) Forever 21
Pumps: Cole Haan (my most comfy pump on crazy sale here)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit!! The polka dots on the blouse definitely add some visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Who knew basic black and white could be so much fun?!

      Delete
  2. Black and white is so good for fall! Love this look, and that adorable skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete