Snowcat Pants

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Snowcat is one of those prints I feel can only be worn in the colder months, (it is called "snow" cat right?) but the truth is, I really just want to wear it all year round. 

It's only natural that as soon as I felt a chill in the air I found it was high time I broke out these snowcat pants I picked up over the summer at Forever 21. My favorite part is that they have the most adorable rounded hemline that adds just a bit more interest to them. Not bad for Forever 21, huh?






Jacket: Banana Republic (old)
Blouse: Forever 21 (similar)
Chain necklace: Oia Jules
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Sole Society (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. I would have no issue with wearing those year round, and you are so right, the hemline is adorable!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete