Day 2: Little Boy Camo

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sometimes I go shopping with a friend and I wind up the one with nothing to try on. Shocking, I know. 

That happened to me on a recent trip to Old Navy with blogger friend Amy. While waiting for her outside the fitting room I began to wander around the boys section. Tucked away on a lower shelf I found this camo tee shirt (also in olive green) for $6. And with the BOGO sale, getting both colors was only $9 total so I had to do it. Especially after eyeing the J. Crew women's version for well over $40.

Even Amy purchased a kids item. She scored this adorable glittery star hoodie for less than $20! All in all a good day in the Old Navy kids section.

What gems have you found in the kids section?



Skirt: J. Crew
Necklace: J. Crew
Belt: J. Crew Factory
Shoes: Express
Sunglasses: Target
Jacket: Kohl's (old)

3 comments:

  1. Love this look! I score all kinds of great finds from the kids section all the time. My latest find was an incredible faux fur vest from the Target kids section.
    -April

    www.thelifelovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you turned a little boys camo shirt into such a show stopper! Love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you're dressing up camo!! GORGEOUS statement necklace too!!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete