Navy Camo

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

This is turning into a very trend-heavy week. On top of yesterday's black-and-white trend that is so hot right now, there is also a camo craze out there too. It has struck me hard and I wore camo 3 days this week to work.  

Are you wondering how I managed to pull off professional camouflage looks not just once, but multiple times? This lady-like camo shirtdress is the first of 3 camo looks that will be on the blog this week. Get ready and hope you can find me! Get it? Sorry bad camo joke that my students seem to enjoy.





Dress: Gap
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Belt: Old Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Jacket: Macys
Necklace: Oia Jules

3 comments:

  1. Haha, love it! So cute!!! I love that dress and the quilted jacket! Cannot wait to see the rest of your looks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is about the dress, but what I'm truly in love with is the jacket! The quilted sleeves, the gold zip, its just so fabulous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I Love this coat! My friend tried it on and said its just so much, the quilting, the gold, the lapel, the hood, the wool lining( yes it has a removable wool lining!!!)... so what she was say is it's just TOO perfect!

      Delete