Cheery Yellow

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I know it's cold out, and I certainly was not wearing this outfit yesterday. But I still have a few outfit shots left from those fleeting days that were somewhere between summer and fall. Did you blink and miss them as well?

So in protest of this winter-preview weather we are having, here is some cheery yellow for your Wednesday. 

By the way, did anyone else pick up/try on this Zara top and find it ran ridiculously big? This is a small and I still had to take it into the tailor to get it taken in. I know it was supposed to run on the boxier side, but I just couldn't wear it like that. But I also couldn't pass up a hard-to-find interesting yellow top. I guess it was worth a trip to the tailor in the end.





Top: Zara (from the summer)
Jeans: Theory via the Fashion Outlets of Chicago store (similar)
Blazer: Uniqlo
Necklace: Nordstrom
Shoes: J. Crew
Watch: Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. What tailor do you use? I just bought a skirt online from J. Crew Factory and it's SO LONG! I need to get it hemmed if I ever want to wear it.

    ReplyDelete