Orange & Camo

Thursday, October 31, 2013

This jacket cost me $3.37!! I know. Let me break it down for you. 

I had a gift card sitting in my bag for over a year. Then, the coat was marked down to 49.99. Then, there was an extra 50% off. After the discount and the gift card I only owed $3.37! What a find!

I'd like to say I'm wearing orange in honor of Halloween, but I'm wearing it instead in honor of a great friend who passed away recently. This was what I wore to his benefit, and his favorite color was orange. That was the very least I could have done to honor such an amazing person.

Stay safe out there tonight all of you Halloween revelers.












Boots: Marc Fisher (old)
Silk Blouse: Joe Fresh
Necklace: J. Crew
Bag: Target
Camo Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Lips: c/o Jouer in Ava
Bracelet: Oia Jules

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing deal on the jacket, and I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words about my friend.
      I know you love a great deal too so I'm glad you appreciate this one!

      Delete