Kelly Green, Windowpane and Wine

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

When I got this top, I thought it was simply going to be an easy no-brainer top to pair with jeans. Then I kept seeing it on blogs and Instagram styled with black pants or jeans so I knew when I wore it, I had to do something unexpected.

In true Jill form, I came up with this color combination of kelly green, navy windowpane print and wine-colored pumps, that dare I say, works! I was actually really happy with the way all these Fall colors played off each other. I guess the lesson here is when in doubt, just go for the unexpected!







Jeans: Zara
Blouse: Zara
Necklace: eBay
Watch: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for doing something a bit different! I love the green and wine combo, it's so perfect.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there lady friend! I tried explaining this outfit to one of my friends she just looked at me like I was crazy. I hope now that she sees it, it all makes sense!

      Delete