Bad Karma/Great Tweed

Thursday, December 27, 2012

This is my bad-fashion-karma tweed jacket. 

Explanation: I have been looking for a tweed jacket for a few years that didn't look too "old lady" like. I saw this on the returns rack in the fitting room in Zara and knew I had to have it. They didn't have my size out so I had to wait forever (on this particularly busy Saturday on Michigan Ave) for them to find it, which they finally did. I was waiting in line to do a return when they brought it up. My return was for $35 and they rang up this jacket up for $29! Considering the tag said $89 I asked her to repeat the total again, which she did and said it was $32 and some change (post tax total). I figured I gave her a chance to fix it but she didn't notice so I even came out a few bucks on top after my return. 

Zara rarely if ever has an unmarked sale so I'm going to say this was her mistake but my gain. But now I'll also have some bad fashion karma. Maybe this is why the perfume I've been wearing for  the past 7 years was discontinued! The universe is paying me back. Nothing in life is free!!





 My new Mac Lipstick in "Impassioned"

Boots: DSW in Cabernet (still here on Piperlime)
Tweed Jacket: Zara (sold out online)
Top: Forever 21
Necklace: Ann Taylor outlet

1 comment:

  1. OOoooh, that IS a good tweed! And love the new lip color!

    ReplyDelete