Saturday Shoe Ideas!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Shoe Ideas!


Regular Hunter boots have always been a hassle to pack so and I usually wind up just wearing mine on the plane. But these new foldable Hunters change all of that!
*Seen onShefinds.com

A fun way to add a little personality to all your solid color shoes, boots and booties. They are like necklaces for your shoes!

I have been eyeing the wedge sneaker trend but couldn't really justify spending over $100 on a pair considering I can't wear them to work. But with these Target options for just $35 I just might give them a try! They come in 3 different color options too.



3 comments:

  1. Those sneakers better be MEGA comfy, is all I know. I tried a pair on at that trashy store I like in Philly, but they felt like any other wedge: BOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foldable Hunters?! That is too great!
    xo Amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHH!!! Foldable Wellies?!?!?! Amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete