Shifty Dress

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The day these pics were taken, I went to Old Navy where I found this dress on the clearance rack for $18 (cheaper than listed on the website so check your local store) and then got the cardholder 30% off discount. Not a bad deal at all!

When I saw my friend Anna later that night she said she read the mixed reviews and opted against buying this dress. So buyer beware. Old Navy dresses have never fit me right, so if you are interested in this dress go to the store and try it on in multiple versions of the same size because they all seem to fit a little different! Mine is a medium if that helps. 

They had this dress in pink too but I liked this purple/pink shade better. Anyone else have this dress or tried it on? Did you like it?





DKNY Tights
H&M Boots
Oia Jules Chain Necklace
Forever 21 Black Necklace
La Mer Wrap Watch
Pink & gold vintage bracelets
Coach purple Hailey shoulder bag
Zara Wrap coat
lips: Revlon balm stain in Smitten



2 comments:

  1. That's a great dress and I love the color! I haven't been to ON in a while so I missed that dress! ON must've changed sizing b/c I've had problems with fits there too! Anyway, love it with the coat and great bag! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verry nice dress!
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete