The Best I Can

Friday, December 28, 2012

The night before was a late night (holiday party) and the morning was an early one (meeting). This is the best I could do on 5 hours of sleep. It was comfy and cozy for such a yucky rainy day.

If you were interested in any of the Kirna Zabete items from the Target line back in September but never picked them up, now is the time. They are all on clearance including these faux-leather pants for $10.49 and this cute tweed dress for $15.74! 

But buyer beware, the sizing is way weird on these items. My cardigan here is an XS which is weird considering it's quite long on me and I'm 5'9"! Just do what I did, and buy a whole bunch of sizes to get the right fit (and free shipping!) then return what doesn't work to your local target.




 Cardigan: Kirna Zabete for Target (on major sale here)
Boots: Hunter
Necklace: Forever 21(white version here)

2 comments:

  1. Why do your wellies look green here? Maybe it's my monitor. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I agree. They totally photographed greenish! Weird indeed!

    ReplyDelete