(We Were) Snowless in December

Friday, December 21, 2012

When we took these pics last weekend it was still snowless in December, and as I write this the snow is finally coming down in Chicago. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to buy those last minute gifts ASAP!  I'm still hoping a certain sister-in-law's magic pants show up in time in the mail before the 25th!







Wedges: (old) Urban Outfitters
Sweatshirt: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Faux-Fur Vest: Forever 21 (on sale for $28!)



If you are a Face Book fan of mine, you have seen this holiday mani. If not, It's Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI,  some random metallic rose gold polish near the cuticle that I tapered off as I moved upwards. Then I added some chunky silver glitter around the base of each nail and a layer of Essie, Good To Go! It still looks this good 6 days later!! I kid you not! I'm looking at it right now!

2 comments:

  1. Great red and black look--love the vest! Great mani too--very nice and perfect for the holidays! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! Merry christmas to you as well!

      Delete