Peplum Remix

Monday, December 17, 2012

It was too cold to wear this peplum top alone so I addeded an extra layer underneath, which worked out quite well to break up all the solid colors.

Today I'm in pretty much dressed in head to toe Forever 21 today. I think the total of this outfit including jewelry,shoes and sunglasses is about equal to the price of just my watch by itself.

Have a great Monday!








Forever 21 peplum top, Plaid button down, Green zipper pants, Black & white cuff and black necklace
La Mer Watch

3 comments:

  1. I need to replicate this with my red peplum, but what shirt underneath? Snow cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea! May recreate this with my chambray, which I think you did for the fashion show long ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I did! It was with the sleeveless top though!

      Delete