Return of the Peplum Coat!

Monday, December 24, 2012

This coat has been nothing but trouble, but I simply refused to give up hope on it because it is just too gorgeous! At first it was just a smidge too long, so I had it tailored to bring it up a bit. Then the hem was all crooked because the material is so thick and hard to tailor, so it had to go back for another week to get worked on. Finally it's back where it belongs.. with me!

And anyone who knows me or has been reading my blog for a while knows I name my coats after people/dinosaurs! This coat is my "Rachel Berry coat" because she wore it on a recent episode of Glee.

I can't find it listed on the H&M website and never could, but I have seen it at all the Chicago locations in the past month if you are interested. Probably even on sale by now too.








Button Down: J Crew(similar here)
Booties: Report Marks in sand
Necklace: Vintage (purchased at the Randolph Street Market)
Watch: Michael Kors
Coat and pink Gloves: H&M
Belt: J Crew Factory (old)
Bracelet: Ebay (same but in silver)
Hat: (old) Forever 21
Bag: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment