One Versatile Bootie

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's funny how we think we need 20 different shoe options every day to ensure a cute outfit. But as I found out on my recent trip for the Thanksgiving holiday I really only needed one. 

I left the house in these brown Old Navy booties and wore them with every outfit for the next 3 days. Lesson learned; brown booties work in almost all situations. Zipper booties are great for flying (easy on/off at security), and finally, I don't need nearly as many pairs of shoes as I own... but that is by no means going to stop me from shopping! 

And just in case you were wondering the order of these outfits, it was this to school on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, this dressier option on Thanksgiving itself, and what you see below for the trip home. 




Old Navy Prefect Tee in Oatmeal (at stores)
Express "Magic" Pants (linked here)
The Limited Half-sleeve sweater (from last winter)
Michael Kors watch
Target Sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment