Finally Found: The Perfect Fur Vest

Monday, December 3, 2012

I have been trying for two winters now to find a perfect fur vest that fit my requirements.

1. Must not look like a matted dead squirrel.
2. Must be faux-fur.
3. Must not be so over whelming that I look like Chewbacca.
4. Less than $100 (this one is only $40!!!)
4. And the hardest one, warm yet figure flattering.

As you can see I have found "the one!" The faux leather wrap belt helps take down the bulk and gives me a little bit shape.

Also it works really well with my wrap coat because it adds another layer of interest to the whole look.

So do you have/own/wear a fur vest? Where did you get yours? Does it get a lot of use? I'd love to know how you style yours! Let me know in the comments and send me a pic at jillstyle55@gmail.com.









The Limited Striped button-down blouse
Ivanka Trump Boots
Forever 21 Necklace and bracelet
La Mer Wrap watch via Stitch in Bucktown
Lips: Smashbox in Mandarin
Nails: Essie in Butler Please





1 comment:

  1. YES! The pic with the telephone wire flying by your head looks awesome. And you look 10 feet tall!

    My stalker vest doesn't come til NEXT Monday: boooo.

    ReplyDelete