Party Perfection!

Monday, December 10, 2012

I had an idea for what I wanted to wear to my husband's holiday work party... and then I tried this outfit on at Zara and my mind was entirely changed! This purchase HAD to happen! The formfitting bottom of this dress paired with these simple-yet-sexy chain-detailed sling backs seemed like utter corporate party perfection! And it is a holiday party, so a smattering of sparkles and a red lip added in a splash of festiveness!

Also I would like to apologize in advance for the crazy amount of pictures in this post but I just couldn't help myself! I was seriously in love with every detail of this outfit!

What are you wearing to your holiday parties?











Necklace and Earrings Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning! great details
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are gorgeous! You look fab girl! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the purchase had to happen! You look amazing!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress and you are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete