Overexposed

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, the quest for a good place to take pictures is becoming harder and harder now that we lost our secret spot. Expect more indoor pictures from my scenic work hallway. Although it's not the best lighting, it gets the job done without risk of catching a major cold!

This super sunny shoot was at a Home Depot parking lot where we received a hearty amount of whistles from the day laborers waiting for work. We have GOT to find a new location... FAST!

Many of the children I teach seemed very concerned that I killed many snakes to make my leggings and wanted to touch them to make sure they were not "real." I really do love watching my students try to understand my fashion statements sometimes.






Bubble Necklace: J Crew
Chambray shirt: Target
H&M leggings (old)
Vince Camuto Fivvy boots
Michael Kors Watch

1 comment:

  1. You beautiful lady! Totally in love with the necklace!

    I'm having a Victoria Secret giveaway on my blog! Would love if you would join!
    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete