Collars: Pink & Polka-Dots

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

As you may know from reading my post yesterday, I'm on spring break! I woke up this morning to the realization that I never scheduled a post for my usual 6AM! I guess I was too caught up in the excitement of my week-long freedom. I hope you can forgive me!

This gray and white polka-dot blouse is one of those things I wanted to wear the second I bought it which is rare for me. I usually wait for the perfect moment/outfit. Even more rare, I found it at TJ Maxx which is a store I very rarely go into/find anything in. This visit happened to be the best I've ever done in that place finding this blouse for $17, as well as 2 Cynthia Rowley dresses each for $30! Not too shabby!





Pink chain bracelet: Alimonada (love this one here too)
Rose gold Aurora borealis Bracelet: Oia Jules (buy here)
Skirt: J. Crew
Blouse: TJ Maxx (similar in black w/ white dots here) I hear there is one that looks just like mine at Old Navy. Good luck searching!
Cardigan: C. Wonder
Bubble Necklace: eBay



8 comments:

  1. I need some pretty colored pencil skirts for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit & your blog! i'm a new GFC follower :)

    P.S. I thought you might be interested in a giveaway i'm
    hosting for My Spa Life. They are also giving away a free eye
    strip sample if you like their facebook page!
    http://www.domesticsweetheart.blogspot.com/2013/03/spalife-giveaway-time-to-wake-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater. You look so fresh and ready for spring. Wish I was. I am home sick with a bad head cold and it is not quite spring like here yet.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of your bracelets! SO cute and your pencil skirt is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TJMaxx is by far my favorite store. Always something good to be had.
    I am totally crushing on your bracelet stack!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're just as put-together as you are when you are teaching! Impressive! If you took photos of my outfits during spring break all you would see is a whole lot of sweatpants. Also, I have a pink pencil skirt pretty much exactly like that and I love it. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to break it to you Heidi but this was when i was at work last week. In my friends classroom actually to be exact:) dont worry there are plenty of sweatpants going on right now during break!

      Delete