Collars: Not Crabby This Monday

Monday, March 25, 2013

It's true. I'm not crabby at all this particular Monday. 

You see, I'm not waking up at my usual 5:30AM because it's Spring Break! I have a week off work! So while that means I'm sleeping in and enjoying the daylight, you at work are feeling... well... crabby. I guess this sweater is for all of you!

Happy Monday to all, working or not today!






Jeans: H&M
Red Flats: Old Navy
Bracelet & Necklace: Forever 21
Purse: Target
Lips: Nars - Heatwave

8 comments:

  1. Great look..adorable sweater! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really see the necklace on my phone, but it kind of looks like a tiny bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really see the necklace on my phone, but it kind of looks like a tiny bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5:30 is way too early. You should have saved the crab print for next Monday, when you will be extra crabby after the break. Of course you could just wear it again, it has an awesome color combo.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I didn't have to get up that early but thats the way it is! :(

      Delete