Theme: Pattern Mixing Look Three

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This was a really hard day for pattern mixing. It was so icy, I really didn't even know what shoes to wear, let alone how to mix patterns together. Add to that the possibility of falling on the ice with every step and the cold wind, and it made for some silly pictures.

I played it safe with all black-and-white patterns. But hey, it still counts as patterns! I even managed to make that trifecta I talked about on Monday: three patterns in one outfit! Dots, bows and stripes.

I wore my glasses, which pretty much was the highlight of my students' day. They always notice the smallest changes I make to my appearance.

Dont forget to send me a picture of your pattern mixing successes to be featured on Friday's final pattern mixing post!




Pants: Forever 21
Striped Blouse: The Limited
Sweater: Forever 21
Scarf: J Crew
Hat: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Vintage via Ebay 
Lips: Up the Amp by MAC

I will leave you with this shot. I'm not sure what was really going on but it looks like I'm busting out some sweet dance moves...

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you all for not commenting on my sweet dance moves...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR SWEET DANCE MOVES!!!


    lollll.

    Rocking the teal pants again, go girl. Loving all the B&W love in this outfit, and those glasses are amaze!

    ReplyDelete