Theme: Pattern Mixing Look 5

Friday, March 15, 2013

I think by the end of the week (this is from last Friday, which you can tell by the fact that I'm wearing jeans), the mixed-patterns theme just kind of turned into crazy mix-matching. I'm perfectly OK with that, by the way.

This blazer, the LC brand at Kohl's, was an item I waited quite some time for. I've wanted a red blazer in the perfect year-round shade of red for so long, and now I finally found it!

Overall the pattern-mixing challenge made me learn a little about my personal style and the risks I'm willing to take. To be comfortable enough to wear mixed patterns is to have a certain confidence in your choices. As silly as it may sound, it gave me a little of just that. I think that I will be trusting my clothing as well as personal choices a little more from now on. I'll embrace the "crazy" and hopefully inspire others along the way.



Bag: Target
Jeans: Zara
Striped tee, earrings & bracelet: Forever 21
Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (I kind of want this in every color!)
Chambray: Target
Sunglasses: Target
Scarf: J. Crew
Booties: Report, Marks
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. I love that blazer- I need to check out LC's new spring collection! I've seen some photos and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LC line! The red is truly a perfect year-round color! (I think i "need" the black...)

    Alyssa
    Fleur de Lyss

    ReplyDelete