Here's Where You Can Find Me!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wow oh wow, have I been a busy girl! Funny how you can be so productive and never leave the couch.

In the last 24 hours I managed to become a Lucky Online Community Contributor (you know, Lucky magazine, but online!) I also turned this little blog into a legit website. You might have noticed something a little different up there in your browser!

Next on the agenda is to pretty up this blog with a fancy heading. I also need to make new business cards with my personal shopping/assistant company (Jill of All Trades Chicago) on one side and blog info on the other. Yes, did you know you can hire me!!

And in case you're a social media junkie (which I am quickly becoming) I'm now on Instagram and Twitter as well as Facebook! You can't escape me, I'm EVERYWHERE!

Onto the Fashion. This here is what I call my "Charlie Sheen shirt." I've been told it looks classy on numerous occasions, even Chanel-esque, but all I think of is those weird bowling shirts that his character always used to wear on Two and a Half Men! One might wonder why I even bought it. I guess I was hoping that most of your thoughts were in the Chanel-esque camp.





 Top: Forever 21(less "Sheeny" option here)
Earrings: Forever 21
Rose Gold box chain Necklace: Forever 21 (buy it here)
Jeans: Zara (almost identical)
Rose Gold Bracelet: H&M
Spike necklace: Gifted from Amy
Cheetah Pointy-Toe Flats: Target (buy here) Side note: These shoes surprisingly DIDN"T cut up my heel!




13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the lucky position :) That's great news. I love your shirt-the black details really freshen it up!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natasha! And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple black and white top! Congrats on being a lucky contributor!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yi-chia, just found you on instagram too!

      Delete
  4. This is so cute and casual, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I was kind of in a hurry that day and in no mood to get dressed for only a few hrs of work to then change into workout clothes! I figured just put on every color metal jewelry I owned and see if that helped ;)

      Delete
  5. Omg those dang shirts he used to wear on Two and a Half Men! LOL! I definitely think this one leans more on the Chanel side of things than Charlie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate that. I hoped someone knew what the heck i was talking about!

      Delete
  6. Those shirts on Charlie were god-awful - I think yours is far more stylish!
    Congrats on becoming a legit website!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on becoming a Lucky Contributer I love that mag! I found your blog on Instagram and I'm so glad I did, totally inspired by your style and your blog entries crack me up ;) Thanks for a good laugh this morning, Happy Thursday!

    - Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie,
      I'm so glad you found me and had a laugh! Great to hear! Welcome to HOTPINKstyle! Hope to see you around here again soon!:)

      Delete
  8. Love the blouse...even though it's not Charlie Sheen at all, you're still "winnin'"!! Lol. Congrats on the big girl website and you're Lucky contributor status! You're just making it rain!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew spring break was gonna be a time when I acted like an adult! That just seems so wrong!

      Delete