Under the Influence of Pink

Friday, March 29, 2013

OK people, put your sunglasses on because it's about to get bright in here! 

Any chance I can, I wear my pink soulmate of a jacket: my J. Crew Symphony jacket! 

I planned to wear it to dinner with my husband but then realized I had no pink anywhere else in the outfit. So I added pink shoes to the mix... and a necklace with pink accents... and pink lips, and that is how a really neutral outfit became very "Jill appropriate!"






Heels: Sole Society "Brooke" (buy here and btw, surprisingly comfy) 
Pants: Express "Magic" pants (buy on sale here)
Sweater: Madewell (one here on eBay)
Blouse: Forever 21 (buy here) Looks way more expensive than it is!

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely a statement coat- such a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat was so meant for you! And yay, Ariel came out to play!

    ReplyDelete