Theme: COLOR - Lavender & Gray

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I wouldn't say this outfit is impresive as far as color goes. I mean, it's pretty basic. 

The part of my outfit I would like to point out is my first successful "triple necklacing!" All day people kept complimenting me on my necklace to which I would say: "Which one? It's three." It's not as easy as it looks, but now that I have found three that go together so nicely they will be making repeat apperances in this same layered order.

Take a peek all the way down below at how I wore it out on the weekend!




Pants: Forever 21
Striped Top: Loft (old)
Blazer: Aritzia
Necklaces: (shortest to longest) Forever 21, Vintage, Lia Sophia
Bracelet: Forever 21(old)
Shoes: Boutique 9  Belinda Oxford

Animal print top: Zara
Blazer: Forever 21
Lips: Nars in Heatwave

6 comments:

  1. Totally love the color of your pants. And I love the layered necklace. You're right, it's not as easy as you'd think, but I love yours!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the layer appreciation. Totally harder than it looks!

      Delete
  2. Cute shoes! Tell us where they're from, darnit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, sorry I totally missed the shoes! I updated a link. Surprised I could even find them anymore. I bought them a super long time ago so it looks like someone has been hoarding them and selling them for a super huge mark up! i think i paid 60ish bucks a few years back from Zappos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete