Theme: COLOR - Pink & Blue

Monday, March 18, 2013

This week the trend will be color, which really isn't challenging but still forced me to get a little crazy to avoid black and white at all costs (those were the unofficial rules for this theme).

What better way to start a color-themed week then by introducing you to my new "vibrant Fuchsia" J Crew coat that after much searching I finally found on eBay! I mean how was this coat not mine since the moment it came out?!






Sweater: J. Crew Factory (on sale!)
Chambray shirt: Target (old)
Necklace: Nordstrom (old)
Bracelet: Forever 21
Polka-dot Pants: Forever 21
Belt: J Crew
Coat: J. Crew Symphony Coat in Vibrant Fuchsia (via eBay: this seller has a few still)
Nude wedges: Express (buy here)
Bag: Target

6 comments:

  1. This coat is gorgeous! I love the color and the fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat may not have been yours when it first came out, but I bet it was a steal! It's the perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dot denim is beyond amazing! Just so perfect to pair with nearly anything! What a great F21 find!!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with those pants, like I am swooning right now! And navy and pink..wow what an awesome combo! You styled this awesome! So pretty you are! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun colour combination!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pants!! Loving all the shades of blue. :) And all is right with the world now that you and that coat have been united. lol.

    ReplyDelete