Black (faux-leather) Friday

Friday, November 23, 2012

Today is the most insane shopping day of the year if you are a bargain hunter. I love a good bargain as much as the next girl, but I don't think I've ever looked forward to the craziness of Black Friday! 

If you are brave enough to venture out today, good luck and be safe!

So onto the fashion. I can't tell you how many times I almost donated these boots but something always made me change my mind. Glad I kept them around because I think they pair great with my faux-leather Topshop leggings!

I picked up this long tee at old navy and this vest at Akira last weekend after sadly having no luck at the Randolph Street Vintage Market. This vest has turned out to be a great find though and has been in heavy rotation.

Check my Face book page for Cyber Monday deals and all the discount codes/sale alerts I can round up!







Topshop leggings (last seen here)
Marc Fisher Boots (old)
Akira Vest

2 comments: